Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 14: brought to you by the color red

Scarf: Boutique on Mission Street, Cardigan: gifted by Christie, Necklace: gifted, Dress: $8 from the Painted Bird 5 years ago, Belt: hand-me-down from Rachel, Leggings: Spanx- overpriced but at least they are think, Shoes: Izod on sale $16, Jacket: gifted from Jenny

Confession: I only wore this in the morning. I had to do a mid-day outfit change because I got invited to the Giants game. We were playing the Nationals. I didn't want to show up wearing red. 

Second Confession: The same thing happened with yesterday's outfit. I ended up changing tops before I went out for the evening because it was getting colder.  

Final Confession: I LOVE wearing red. I wasn't allowed to wear it at my old job and I am just so, so very happy that it is no longer off limits. 

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin