Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mark Scandrette Book Launch Party

Practicing the Way of Jesus from Mark Scandrette on Vimeo.




I am so excited about this book! Mark has so many great things to say and I love ReImagine. I was on staff with them for a year, lead a group for a additional year, I have taught workshops with them and overall experienced amazing things as part of this community. Although I am not longer a member, this community has meant the world to me. I am excited about this book and hopeful for the ways people will learn more about living into the life God has created us for as exemplified through Jesus.

Check out the Book Launch Party tomorrow night 7pm at 455 Dolores Street. This event is going to be full of awesome people and I am excited to celebrate the work Mark has done to write it.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin