Tuesday, January 4, 2011

3 years

3 years ago today I boarded a plane with an inexpensive one way ticket to San Francisco. My flight was delayed due to a storm, I forgot my pillow, but I had three heavy suitcases. I had an unpaid internship and I was unsure about where I was going to live.

In the past three years I have been part of 3 amazing staffs; I have grieved; I have experienced God's grace and provision beyond measure; I have been held through profound times of insecurity; I have been broke and homeless; I have experienced love beyond my expectation; and I have experienced more joy than I ever dreamed.

This city has challenged me, loved me, and refined me into a better more whole human being and for that I am grateful.

Cheers to one intense love affair with an amazing city.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin