Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Things that make me thankful


I returned home from my Thanksgiving trip late last night. My trip was enjoyable, but felt a bit rushed, three homes in 6 days with over 30 hours of that spent in transit was a bit much. Nonetheless, I enjoyed my family very much.

Now before November is over here is my thankfulness list.

impulse buys
americanos
new friends
old friends
long car rides
audio books
airport taxis in the form of good friends
cool autumn days
learning to breath
dancing
all things vintage
genuine compliments
all things shiny
mixology
crafting headbands
all forms of cameras
(mostly film)
movies
music
grooveshark
running
the elliptical
photo booths
red lipstick
flowers
huge leaves lining the side walk
my nieces and nephews
my family
art
screen prints
paint on my finger tips
fabric
justice
planning parties
traveling
my job
my apartment
my city

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin