Friday, September 24, 2010

Artist Crush Show

As I have mentioned before I have an artist crush on my friend Jaclyn and tonight I am attending her art opening. I am so excited to see her amazing work live and in person for two reasons. 1) I was warned before I went to Africa that the continent would steal my heart and refuse to give it back. This warning has proven true and every image of Africa reminds me of the beauty and pain that stole my heart. 2) Knowing her and knowing her passion I am sure that her work will be profound and inspirational. I love it enough online, I am sure it will destroy me in person (and I mean that in a good way.)

Anyway, you should see her work at the Jewish Community Center. It is where I will be tonight.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin