Saturday, June 5, 2010

Things I love about Saturday

Fancy tiered cake stands reminding me that someday I will have a super cute home filled with fun little things, and day dreaming about the parties these gorgeous wonders have already been part of.
Eating fun little truffles, cayenne and dark chocolate, with beautiful ladies I adore. (Elaine and Crista)
Stacks and stack of beautiful dishware in a super cute kitchen resale shop. Funky calendars from yesteryear, and today.
Walking through new shops with lovely ladies.
Being surrounded by old, beautiful, bright things.
This chair, because it reminds me of my old orange chair that Lela bought from me. That chair saw some fabulous memories and I loved her.

1 comment:

Amber Inscore Essick said...

I remember your old orange chair! Sweet comfort. I wish I had a chair like that in every room now.

Amber

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin