Tuesday, July 7, 2009

1000 times over

Way back in the day I said that I would post some lyrics from the worship experience at Convergence. So I am finally going to do it.

This is 1000 times over:

This broken heart of mine has been mended a thousand times
This broken heart of mine has been mended a thousand times
Something like hope is coming
Something like peace is coming
Something like joy is coming


Can I let it? Can I let it? Can I let it?


I am clean/ I am new/ I am changing/ I am changing

Can I let it? Can I let it? Can I let it?

I am about 95% sure Angie wrote these words and I love them.

I am thinking about them as I in the in between- wishing reality looked more like my dreams. Still holding onto hope and believing that hope, peace, and joy are coming. Knowing that I am clean, new, and changing. Asking God to help me let these things happen and let them be.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin