Sunday, March 2, 2008

city walks and not shopping

We walked the city to see the Kingdom that is here, to see where God is already active, to learn how to use our eyes differently. It was a beautiful day. Creation glowed with the beauty of The Creator. The walk was amazing. This group is fun and eager. I have the most amazing internship ever.
I am so grateful to be allowed the joy of teaching as I learn. I was tempted to buy so much as we wondered the streets, but I know that my provision comes in faith. Faith that God will give me all that I need. As the lilies of the field were more beautifully clothed than Solomon, God has the power to clothe me with all I could ever need or desire. With new eyes I see that I have been blessed with abundance in every area of my life, and I am overjoyed. 

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin